Learn on your own time and at your own pace. These online modules are a menu of options to help you gain expertise in integrating technology into your instruction and into student learning. Here are the basic ideas: Modules are self-paced and designed to take 1-2 hours to complete. Modules include an overview, an investigation section, an application and discussion section, and a further investigation section. Successfully completing a module means fulfilling both the application and discussion components of that module to the expectations of the module’s teacher.
- Sign up for LTP Modules through the Office of Professional Development
- Each 4 modules completed counts for .5 Salary/Recertification credit.
- Once you complete your modules please fill out the Credit Verification Form
- Facilitators may take up to one month to evaluate submitted work.
- Work submitted over the summer will not be evaluated until the end of August.
- Credit for summer work will be submitted to OPD by the end of September (this is in time for a fall lateral salary move).
|Module Name||Schoology Course Code|
|A Walk in the PARCC for English Language Arts||WM3X6-P826K|
|Accessibility on the iPad||N7TC6-ZMKVF|
|Building a Tech Squad||2PPP2-BNQ8Q|
|Classroom Management w/Devices||KV5PS-K25GJ|
|Classrooms Without Devices||XZG3S-2QZ2T|
|iMovie on the iPad||H5GDR-HMX7H|
|Internet Wellness in the Home||C5XTV-FND7R|
|iPad at Home||WCJDJ-DRB4V|
|IW & DC – HS||7G6S6-KJRDS|
|IW & DC – MS||9FNN3-KX98C|
|Keynote on the iPad||Z9JG2-VNNH4|
|Notability on the iPad||JGMQB-7VG54|
|Numbers: Beyond the Spreadsheet||RDHZ7-M6D7C|
|Open Educational Resources||TJCGX-2HRV7|
|Professional Learning on Devices||439RK-TG72S|
|Project Based Learning||MNJVB-6W543|
|Reading on the Screen||3M3GN-MVKF2|
|Secondary Math with Mobile Devices||4MVFX-Q5G3D|
|Social Studies on Devices||FJXH8-MTKQ9|
|Socially Networked Learning||QDPHH-DHK5G|