On April 12, the St. Vrain Board of Education approved the adoption of new instructional materials for all high school mathematics courses (including middle school Algebra 1 & Geometry) after a yearlong pilot during the 2016-2017 school year:
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Algebra 1-Geometry-Algebra 2 (c)2015
- Lial Trigonometry, 11th Ed.
- Precalculus with Limits: A Graphing Approach, 7th Ed. (Precalculus & Finite Math)
- Stats: Modeling the World, 4th Ed. (AP Statistics)
- Elementary Statistics: Picturing the World, 6th Ed. (non-AP Statistics)
- Larson Calculus of a Single Variable, 10th Ed., AP Edition Updated
- Fundamentals of Algebraic Modeling, 6th Ed. (Intermediate Algebra)
For Algebra 1-Geometry-Algebra 2 (A-G-A), each teacher will receive the following:
- Print Teacher’s Edition
- Classroom set of 15 print student editions
All teachers and students will have a digital license (web and app access) to access the full program, including PDFs and interactive features. The teacher license includes access to all ancillary teacher resources.
For the “electives,” (all courses above Algebra 2, including Intermediate Algebra), each teacher will receive the following:
- Print Teacher’s Edition & teacher resources
- Classroom set of 30 print student editions
Students will have access to an eText that can be downloaded onto the iPad mini for offline access.