Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation


Students must complete and submit the Niwot High School Transcript form to the Registrar, Sarah Hollingsworth, in the NHS Counseling Office.  Deadlines are extremely important.  Click here to download and print the transcript request form for 17-18.

     Mid-Year Transcript Request Form – This form is only used when you have previously applied to college/s and submitted your transcript during Semester 1 of your senior year.  Your Mid-Year Transcript includes grades and credits from your fall semester of senior year.


Alumni must complete and bring the Alumni or Former Student Transcript Request form to the Registrar, Sarah Hollingsworth, in the NHS Counseling Office. There is a $2 processing fee for every transcript requested.


Make sure you give your teacher and counselor at least THREE weeks notice when requesting a letter of recommendation.  Make sure to thank your teacher for writing this letter and provide them with an updated resume.  Offer to meet with them one-on-one, or complete the Niwot High School Teacher Recommendation Form.  Your teacher will either submit your recommendation online to the colleges requested, or will submit a paper copy to the Counseling Office.

Leave a Reply