NOTE: It has been decided to keep the 504’s in the cumulative folder. Upon requests the 504 will accompany the cumulative folder for transfer in district. For out of district transfers, a copy should be made and sent with other records.
IEPs by law are to be housed separately from the cumulative folder. Upon requests, special ed records should also accompany the cumulative folder for in district transfer. For out of district transfers, special ed requests should be sent through Student Services.
Cumulative Folder Instructions
- Cumulative Folder Guidelines
- Purging Files Elem-Middle
- Purging Files Middle-High
- Cleaning & Purging Cumulative Folders
- Patch Code Insert – To be used in between cumulative folders for scanning
- LIST OF MISSING CUMULATIVE FOLDERS
- Colorado State Archives Retention Schedules