All benefit-eligible employees, join us this December for a complimentary, onsite biometric health screening. This screening will provide you with a snapshot of your current health status and potential health risks. You can earn a $50 gift card* to your favorite grocery store as a reward simply for participating in this voluntary health screening. In addition to the $50 grocery gift card, five lucky employees will win a $200 Master Card gift card* to help with their holiday shopping! Screenings are district-paid and confidential.
*Gift cards will be considered taxable income
The district is partnering once again with Interactive Health to conduct this year’s onsite health screenings. To qualify for the full $50 incentive, eligible employees must complete an online Health Risk Assessment (available on the Interactive Health registration website) and participate in the onsite biometric health screening in December. Click here additional information on how to receive your $50 gift card and qualify for the $200 gift card drawing!
How to Schedule Your Health Evaluation Appointment
1. Register online at www.myinteractivehealth.com
First time website users can register using Sponsor Code RNE6X.
Returning users can log-in with their User ID and Password.
2. Click the “Schedule Now” box at the top of the page.
3. Confirm your personal information to proceed to the schedule.
4. Select your appointment location, date and time.
5. Continue until you are prompted to confirm your appointment.
6. Save time at your appointment by completing the Health Assessment online.
You may also schedule your appointment by calling Interactive Health at
(800) 840-6100 between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Central Time.