How do the SVVSD local scholarships work?
There are two lists (I and II).
List I: you fill out ONLY the one application, which works for all the scholarships on List I. If you are applying for more than one scholarship from List I, you must make a copy of the application for every scholarship for which you are applying.
List II: the scholarships on List II have separate applications. You must check deadlines and where you turn the application in. Some applications are turned into your home high school, some are sent directly to the organization. This is very important and it’s your job to do it right.
List I Application: 2016 List I Application
List I Scholarships and their requirements: 2016 List I Scholarship Descriptions
List II Scholarships (must use each scholarship’s own application) and their requirements: 2016 List II Scholarships
All Longmont Community Foundation Scholarships must be accessed online only. These scholarships are: St. Vrain Valley Community Service Award, Madeline Marie Molzahn Sherrod Memorial Scholarship, Philip McClelland Scholarship, and the Catherine Owen Scholarship.
- Tom Nelson 2016
- EDNA LAYTON
- 2016 Cundall Art Scholarship
- AmeriKick Martial Arts Future Leader Scholarship
- SVVRE Scholarship 2016
- Larry Sieckmann Memorial Scholarship
- Kathy Hall Future Impact Scholarship
- JBSK Accounting Scholarship Application
- EFSVV – FRCC Partnership Scholarship
- Donna Bower Educational Scholarship
- THE NANCY NIXON SCHOLARSHIP 2016
- Axis of Movement Dance Enrichment Scholarship
- Stolte Memorial Scholarship
- Meade Agricultural and Animal Husbandry Scholarship
- 2016 National Society DAR
- Tutoring Club Future Teacher Scholarship
- Rhonda Herrman Community Involvement Scholarship
- Pearl Group Above All Scholarship
- 2016 Gold Star Award Gold Star Scholarship Requirements
- 2016 Golden Scholarship for SVVSD
- M R Hellie 2015 Scholarship
- William C Sterner 2016 Scholarship
- Gary Dicks Memorial Performance
- Ray Parnaby
- Teen Parenting Scholarship 2016
- H H SCHOLARSHIP 2016
- LG Scholarship 2016
- 2016-17-Boulder County Latina League
- 2016 Longmont Conservation District