For scholarships that require a nomination, you must see your counselor to learn more about the process.
- Daniels Fund Scholarship: http://www.danielsfund.org/Scholarships/Overview.asp
- Greenhouse Scholars: https://greenhousescholars.org/our-scholars/become-a-scholar/
- National Society of Daughters of the American Revolution Scholarship: https://www.dar.org/national-society/scholarships
- Burg Simpson Scholarship: http://www.burgsimpson.com/charities/burg-simpson-college-scholarship-program/
- Latin American Educational Foundation Scholarship: http://www.laef.org/Scholarship
- Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship (nomination only- see counselor to learn more) http://corporate.comcast.com/news-information/news-feed/recognizing-the-best-and-brightest-nationwide
- Cielo Foundation: assistance for technical school education: www.cielosch.org
- Presidents Leadership Class (PLC) at the University of Colorado Boulder: As a four-year, leadership development program, PLC combines both academic and experiential learning to expose students to different levels and applications of leadership. Application is now open.
- Jewish Social Entrepreneur Fellowship: PresenTense Colorado is a six-month Fellowship that trains and mentors Jewish high school students interested in flexing their entrepreneurial muscles. Fellows learn new tools and gain access to expert coaching to develop and test an idea that makes an impact in our community. Applications are open now and are due on September 28th. For more information you can visit upstartlab.org/colorado, or get in touch with PresenTense Colorado’s Director, Sarah Cohen (firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-541-9272).
- Elevate Pest Control in Colorado is offering a $500 scholarship for 2018. The scholarship will be given to a graduating senior or college freshman from Colorado. http://elevatepestcontrol.com/colorado-scholarship-application/
- CCHS/CR Scholarship Program for the Graduating Class of 2018 and continuing Colorado College students: The application is due no later than January 29, 2018 emailed to email@example.com. Further details and the application can be accessed here.