Welcome to the SCHS Registration Site
For the 2018 – 2019 School Year
Links that are active are in bold blue.
If a link is not active, a date for when to expect it to be live will be included.
If you are planning to attend SCHS in the 2018-2019 school year and have:
- missed the registration window period (choosing your elective classes): February 20 – March 2
- missed the open-enrollment deadline of January 16, 2018,
please contact our counseling office at 720-494-3721 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Advanced Placement, Silver Creek Leadership Academy, Universal High
School, Dual Enrollment, Audition Classes (Band & Choir, and Yearbook)
January 16 – January 30, 2018 at 2:30 pm. (To register, click on the Auditions and
Special Programs link below)
- Exception: CDC and Innovation Center (IC) classes – Open December 14 – January 28, 2018. (To register, click on the Auditions and Special Programs link below)
- Students are expected to register using the CDC / IC on-line application during this window.
- Student elective registration window in IC: February 20 – March 2, 2017. Be
sure to read all registration information.
Registration Information and Process for 2018-2019:
If you are planning on attending Silver Creek High School during the 2018 – 2019 school year, please follow the directions below:
- INFORMATION LINKS: includes Registration Information.
** Please read all information below as it will answer many of your questions that
you may have.
- Registration Information and FAQ for ALL students (Please click for
Information regarding the bullets below)
- Information for all students – all grades
- Information specifically for incoming 9th graders – getting started and other registration information.
- Information for Open-enrolled students
- Links to all Registration Forms/Applications and directions
- Class of 2019 (Please click for elective selection process)
- Class of 2020 (Please click for elective selection process)
- Class of 2021 (Please click for elective selection process)
- Class of 2022 (Please click for elective selection process)
- Application, Audition, and Special Programs (Application and selection process for AP, Performing Arts – Band/Choir, Yearbook, CDC, IC, Universal High School, and SCLA)
- Application deadline for all programs and classes listed above: January 16 – 30, 2018.
- Exception: CDC and IC Courses – Open December 14, 2017 – January 28, 2018.
- Other important links:
- Student Handbook / Curriculum (please click for Student Handbook –
- Course Selection Appeal Form (used for issues relating to improper and/or
disputed teacher recommendation – submitted during elective registration:
February 20 – March 2, 2018 to counseling.) (link live 2/20/18 – 3/2/18)
- Course Request Correction Form (used for issues relating to all other
course corrections – submitted during elective registration: February 20 –
March 2, 2018 to counseling) (link live 2/20/18 – 3/2/18)
- Infinite Campus – (Active February 20) your registration link will appear
during the registration window of February 20 – March 2, 2018. It will appear
under your name on the left side of the screen.
Other Information: (These are reminders, not links)
Other important dates: ‘Save the Dates’
- December 1 – January 16: Open-enrollment deadline
- January 30, 6:00-7:00 pm: Math Information Night / Auditorium
- January 31: Application deadline for SCLA, Performing Arts and all other application classes (see above)
- Exception: CDC and IC courses open December 14, 2017 – January 28, 2018.
- February 2, 9:00 – 10:00 am: Incoming ninth graders & new student info
* Week of January 23-27: Creek Week / visits made to Altona and Westview
- February 6: SCHS deadline for Open-Enrollment acceptance. If not received by this date, we cannot guarantee student information will be ready on February 7 registration night or the registration process.
- February 7, 6:00 – 7:30 pm: Required Registration Night for incoming ninth graders & New Students:
- Registration paperwork will be distributed and collected.
- For incoming ninth graders and new students for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Clubs and organizations will be present.
- February 14: Deadline for any registration paperwork for IMP (math choice) and Integrated English / History.
- February 20 – March 2: (1) Register for elective classes in Infinite Campus, and (2) verify pre-selected (teacher recommended) core classes and application program.
o Having trouble with registration? Come to our open labs at Silver Creek to receive
Some assistance on: (Please note – this is small group support.)
- February 21: 4:00 -5:30 / C – Lab
- February 22: 5:00 – 6:30 / C – Lab
o Final schedules will appear in Infinite Campus, May 24, 2018. It is vital that
you verify your schedule at this time. Program this date into your calendar.
- If there is an error or problem, a Schedule Correction form will be available in IC and the SCHS Website on May 24.
- All Schedule Correction forms need to be submitted by May 31, 2018. Links to schedule change requests will be available on registration site and Silver Creek Website Quick Links.
o Always read and follow the listed prerequisites for each course selected. If a
prerequisite has not been met, classes be removed and replaced.
If you have questions about the registration process, please Email: email@example.com