Counseling Corner

Announcements from the Counseling Corner

 Counseling/Registrar Office  Counseling Secretary      alphabet A – EL  alphabet EM-LA   alphabet LE-RI  alphabet RO-Z


Transcripts: Seniors who need transcripts or a copy of their immunizations sent to their college can request them online at the district website under the parent tab.  Transcripts are $2.

Seniors applying to college MUST fill out a pink transcript request form in order for transcripts to be sent to colleges. Transcripts will not be emailed or mailed until this is completed.



Go on the Silver Creek website and under the Learning Technology Plan is Naviance Family Connections. Click on that and when asked for email and password. Just use your St. Vrain login information like you would log into a computer.   Check it out!


Colorado Girls State Program

ATTENTION!  Girls in the junior class.  The American Legion Auxiliary of Unit 32, Longmont, is offering a fun filled and educational week June 11-17, 2017 at the University of Northern Colorado, in Greeley. This is the American Legion Auxiliary Colorado Girls State Program, an opportunity to learn about your government and how it works; a chance to test speaking abilities and interpersonal skills and develop friendships that will last a lifetime.  All applications are done online.  If you would like to join the 200


The College Opportunity Fund

Would you like to save money on your student’s in state college tuition? Contact theCollege Opportunity Fund at: to apply!



College Representative Visits





Comments are closed.