Working as a teaching assistant at Skyline High School is a privilege and only those students meeting the criteria listed below will be considered for these positions.
- Complete this application with all signatures and submit it to your administrator for approval.
- Must have good attendance, including tardiness.
- Must be a sophomore, junior or senior.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
5. Only one period of working as a teaching assistant per semester.
Teaching Assistants cannot…
- Grade student work or enter grades into Infinite Campus
- View the personal information of other students
- Teach any aspect of a lesson
- Leave the building at any time
- Be unsupervised